[ZOG] MARXIST COHEN WANTS 'CURTAILED FREEDOM': CALL TO ARMS WANTED

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Wed Oct 29 20:55:03 PST 1997

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Tim May wrote:

> And if we say "No thanks" to the no-knock searches, the street friskings,
> the "Papierren, bitte??" travel restrictions, what then?
>
> Not much of a choice, eh?

No choice at all. My local 7/11 just installed a Verifone Tranz 330 for
the sole purpose of checking the magstripes on the ID's of prospective
alcohol buyers. See, the issue isn't if you are old enough to drink. The
issue is do you have a government license to do so?

Of course the new system will be hacked by enterprising juveniles. Which
will only increase the calls for transponders to be implanted at birth.

-- Lucky Green <shamrock at cypherpunks.to> PGP encrypted email preferred.
   "Tonga? Where the hell is Tonga? They have Cypherpunks there?"