NAMBLA embattled -- mirror sites?

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sun Oct 26 17:43:51 PST 1997

Anonymous wrote:

> I'm not sure the right to free speech includes the right to endorse guys
> fucking little boys, whether they give it a moniker like "transgenerational
> love" or not. Any sex with a minor is rape, since they can't legally give
> consent. All Hillary Klinton's "It Takes A Village" bullshit aside, I can't
> see giving NAMBLA the same kind of protection as someone like Zundel.
>
> Ratbert

I am being in agreement with Mr. Ratbert, here.

I am seeing the writing of women in your country who write about the
showing of their bare legs and the uncovering of their faces and I
am thinking that this also should not get the protection of being
able to write about such abominations.
And making the rape with minors is also an abomination, unless you
have bought them from their families, and then it is OK that you
should write about it.
I am stoning to death just last week a man who raped a ten year old
girl without paying any dowry, and people should not write about this
either.

I would like to meet some cypherpunks girls with their faces uncovered
sometimes, but just for the evening, OK?

Mr. Ratali