Another David Bohm book [non-crypto]

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Oct 26 09:52:55 PST 1997

Hi,

I know this isn't crypto related but several times David Bohm has come up in
discussions relating to physics and various interpretations of Quantum
Physics.

Check out the essay collection:

Quantum Implications: Essays in Honour of David Bohm
ed. B.J. Hiley, F.D. Peat
ISBN 0-415-06960-2
$19.95

Hiley collaborated with Bohm in his physics and co-authored The Undivided
Universe, while Peat co-authored with Bohm the book Science, Order, and
Creativity.

30 essays by:

B.J. Hiley & F.D. Peat
David Bohm
E.P. Gross
D. Pines
A.J. Leggett
R. Penrose
T.D. Clark
B. d'Espagnat
J.P. Vigier, C. Dewdney, P.R. Holland A. Kyprianidis
I. Prigogine, Y. Elskens
Y. Aharonov, D. Albert
J.S. Bell
R.P. Feynman
G.F. Chew
H.P. Stapp
C.W. Kilmister
F.A.M. Frescura, B.J. Hiley
D. Finkelstein
P.R. Holland, C. Phillipidis
H. Frohlich
R. Rosen
B.C. Goodwin
M.H.F. Wilkins
A. Ford
K.H. Pribram
G.G. Globus
M. Ullman
D. Shainberg
J. Briggs
R. Weber

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |