Buttfucking Bad BillyG

TruthMonger tm at dev.null
Sat Oct 25 20:01:12 PDT 1997

It looks like the DOJ is getting tired of bungholing the cold, dead
carcass of Horatio Alger, and is now looking for a fresh, pink rim to
act as a depository for the zygote of the Reptilian Nazis that they
are bringing out of their secret underground bunkers to head the FBI
Criminal Factory/Crime Laboratory and the IRS.

I've spent more than my share of time on the front-lines of the computer
industry, throwing rocks at the windows of the MS-DOS code-writers, but
I also spent a fair amount of time searching out tools, such as 4DOS,
which allowed me to route around the damage caused by a PC market base
of end-users whose biggest concern was not chipping their nails while
typing, so they would look good when flirting with the guys in suits
who showed up to charge their bosses outrageous sums of money for making
all of the dichotomous software enemies of the MS-DOS operating system
play nicely with one another without leaving blood on the hard drive.

As 'The World's Foremost Computer Expert', I tried to talk some sense
into Unix and Xenix producers and vendors.
"Give the shit away!" I told them, time and time again. "You're not
going to go broke having everyone in the fucking world using your
product, and counting on you for support."
They wouldn't listen. Usually, they just bought a few copies of my
Country Porno albums and sent me on my way.

I wanted to provide my individual customers with UNIX/XENIX OS's
and applications, but the producers and vendors didn't want my
individual customers' business. They wanted a Grand to say 'hello'
and a million bucks worth of software and support sales so that
even their janitors could buy a new suit in this year's latest
'power color.'
So I put my corporate customers into UNIX/XENIX and my individual
customers into MS-DOS.
And I am not interested in hearing Sun Microsystems or anyone else
whining about Bad BillyG capturing the market that he was going
after while they captured the market that they were going after.

SCO finally came out with a single/double user GUI product (can't
even remember it's name) which was years ahead of what Windows
finally became after M$ legally ripped off Apple's face mask.
I screamed at them to provide it at a price that was simply
outrageous instead of totally outrageous, so that I could sell
it to people who were willing to put off buying a second Ferrari
so that they could work with a decent operating system.
SCO told me to fuck off.

The DOJ seems deathly concerned that M$'s customers are going to
get an InterNet browser "basically, for free."
Oh horror, oh horror.
I got M$ Explorer for free. I use Nut$crape.
I got Nut$crape for free too. ($19.95 with 100 hours of Net time
on Sympatico) I installed it, and it worked for me.
I installed M$ Explorer and didn't want to take the time and trouble to
learn all the fancy shit it does, so I uninstalled it. (My ISP tweaked
their version of Nut$crape so that it works fine out of the box)

My lifelong dream is to have Bad BillyG show up on my doorstep to
install all of the M$ products I have so that they will work without me
having to pull out my hair figuring them all out, and to bring MickJ
with him, so I can get a blow-job from those fat, sexy lips while I
watch BBG at work.
Now my hopes are dashed, because Nazi Cunt Reno, child-murderer, is
afraid that I might be a lobotomized, brain-dead idiot with no free-will
and she wants to protect me from the Bad Man.

Fuck Nazi Cunt Reno (with _your_ dick, not mine)!
At least Bad BillyG hasn't burned any children to death recently (though
he did give a couple of them 2nd degree burns as a result of learning
how to freebase from Richard Pryor).

Even when doing all of my serious bid'ness on UNIX/XENIX OS's, I still
did all of my writing with a PC, using M$ Word. Because I *like* it!
When lying awake at night, plotting my armed assault on the Micro$oft
Corporate office, for all of the pain and suffering they have put me
through over the years, I always planned to let those working in the
M$ Word division off with just a sound thrashing, for making the pain
bearable.
Now Janet Reno wants to jump my claim to revenge against the Big M$
and she likely wants to whack out my pals in the M$ Word division,
as well.
This means war!

Fresh From the Clue Server!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The upcoming Millennium is going to usher in a battle between Big
Brother/Governments and Medium Brother/Corporations.
Big Brother has control of most of the weapons, and the serious
firepower is in the hands of their armed thugs.
Medium brother has control of most of the electronic weapons, but
the serious firepower is in *our* hands. We *ARE* the electronic
armed forces.
The Corporations can 'take' the government in the upcoming battle,
and we can 'take' the Corporations if they decide they want to
move up a notch, to Big Brother status.

Reality is that M$ is a fraction of the size of other industry
players such as IBM, etc.
Reality is that if the Corporate Giants want to oppress us, we are
in a much better position to tell them to go fuck themselves. We
can use pirated software and pirated hardware.
I can't give you a Nuke if the government wants to fuck you over,
but I can give you a copy of Win2000 if M$ wants to fuck you over.

Reality is that our best chance for getting the Government to fall
into line with true freedom and democracy is to back the rise of
Corporations in the Net World Order.
Reality is that the Government doesn't really need our votes, but
the Corporations need our bucks.
Reality is that many more of us are in a postition to say "No" to
Corporations than are in a postition to say "No" to Governments.

Our power lies in the workplace. We can still rule our workplace.
{We are all guerilla warriors, under the leadership of Che Dilbert.)

The Millennial War is InfoWar. It will take place in CyberSpace and
in MindSpace. We need to fight for control of our Virtual Reality.
It is InterActive, and *we* need to *act* from our end of the Inter.

Micro$oft/Nut$crape/$un Microsystems? Who do we 'back'?
We 'back' anyone who will make our access to and control of information
stronger, and the Governments' electronic contol of us weaker.
Scream loud and long at the DOJ Fascists for their attack on M$, and
then go out and buy Nut$crape. Scream loud and long at the DOJ Fascists
for their anti-trust actions against Intel, and then go out and by an
Apple/Mac. (And get M$ Word for Macintosh! Keep 'em confused!)

InfoWarMonger
"It's not InfoWar until *you* realize it's InfoWar!"