Saving money

Kent Crispin kent at bywater.songbird.com
Fri Oct 24 23:10:13 PDT 1997

On Fri, Oct 24, 1997 at 05:02:54PM -0700, Tim May wrote:
> At 2:38 PM -0700 10/24/97, harka at nycmetro.com wrote:
>
> >Sometimes it seems, as if the people advocating the
> >"business-reality" are furthest removed from it.
> >
> >The "just don't work for them if 'ya don't like it"-argument  will
> >last about 4 weeks...the approximate time a human can survive
> >without eating. (or a couple of weeks less, if you have kids)

[Standard "born on third and thinks he hit a home run" rant deleted]

This was such a pathetic self serving self paradoy on Tim's part that
I had to check the headers for "sympatico".

> There's no excuse for being "trapped in a job."

How about having an IQ of 85? Substantial fraction of the population,
after all... Oh -- I forgot -- broken eggs and all that...

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...