PRZ Announcement

Randall Farmer rfarmer at HiWAAY.net
Thu Oct 23 18:59:05 PDT 1997

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, there's no way in nine hells that Phillip R. Zimmermann
could have wrote:
>   However, I have reassessed my views of who truly has a right
> to control access to privacy and have come to the conclusion
> that privacy is too important an issue to be left in the hands
> of the individual, with the obvious potential for misuse.

Hmm...I haven't checked any signatures or headers yet, but something tells me
that this ain't PRZ. For example, the Organization: header refers to Orwell's
1984 as a "blueprint"...forget the signatures (just got a message saying they
match -- either that person's lying, "they" cracked his key, or it's some
detail that has the program using a different key/ignoring some text), it is
psychologically impossible for someone to go from privacy advocate to
1984-as-a-blueprint that quick.

Randall Farmer
    rfarmer at hiwaay.net
    http://hiwaay.net/~rfarmer