We have to keep our keys for HOW long???

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Wed Oct 22 15:48:06 PDT 1997

* The Wall Street Journal reported in July that the Environmental
Protection Agency has ordered 71 mining companies in Idaho to
submit copies of all of the paperwork they have produced in the last
117 years.  EPA says it needs the information to help determine
who is responsible for lead pollution in Idaho's Silver Valley.
According to the president of one firm, the order was so crazy that
the EPA investigators "must not live on this planet."  Another
pointed out that there are not enough copy machines in the region
to handle the work.

To read these News of the Weird newspaper
columns from the past six months, go to
http://www.nine.org/notw/notw.html
(That site contains no graphics, no photos, no video clips, no
audio.  Just text.  Deal with it.)