puff pieces vs tough crypto issues (Re: Singapore TOILET ALERT)

Adam Back aba at dcs.ex.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 08:10:14 PDT 1997

Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com> writes:

> [puff piece on toilets]

No offense Declan, but what has this got to do with cypherpunks,
cryptography, crypto politics etc?  (This is not a perrygram, this is
a message saying I found that particular article uninteresting).

I think we'd be more interested to see an analysis piece of the
political merits/demerits of the pgp5.5 CMR corporate message recovery
technique than of _toilets_.

Where do you stand on the CMR argument?  Or are you staying away from
the hot potato :-)

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...