OUBAKAYAROU!!

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 18 00:59:05 PDT 1997

At 01:08 AM 10/17/1997 PDT, Nobuki Nakatuji wrote:
>>Tim May (tcmay at got.net)
>>Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:11:09 -0700
>>At 9:18 PM -0700 10/15/97, Nobuki Nakatuji wrote:
>>Where are another cypherpunk mailinglist ?

>>You go there, chop chop.
>>You not talk about Misty here anymore, OK? We am tired hering about
>>Misty and your fees.
>>
>>--Tim-san

Tim, was that you writing, or was that TotoMonger forging you again?
I agree that there are problems with Misty, but it's
no more annoying than some of the other flaming on the list,
and certainly less so that Dmitri Vulis and his tentacles.

Meanwhile, there is a cypherpunks-j at htp.org, in Japanese,
and there's probably still a cypherpunks-e at htp.org in English,
though the last time I checked it, it had been
mostly a mirror for the cypherpunks list with almost no independent content,
and its mail gateway broke badly and splattered all over its subscribers.
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Regular Key PGP Fingerprint D454 E202 CBC8 40BF  3C85 B884 0ABE 4639