Import restrictions for crypto code

Jerry R. Brady jrb at autoweb.net
Fri Oct 17 08:22:07 PDT 1997

First, I was at hip, met some of you, camped behind the
cypherpunks tent and had a blast.  I'm not on the list
anymore (couldn't keep up) but have a quick question
which I know someone can post a quick answer back to
me directly.  I'd appreciate it.

We have an RC540/RSA512/MD5 crypto package our customers
use for the secure exchange of CAD data files with some
of the automotive industry OEMs - It is a very lucrative
store-and-forward system.

We have a customer in Italy and I need to know if there
are any import restrictions for sending the software
there.  We already have a GSN exemption because the
international code is whimpy.

Perhaps there is also an on-line resource that covers
what countries have import restrictions?

Any help would be appreciated, please mail directly to
me.

Regards,
	Jerry

ps. Lucky - what became of the "Brain"?
--
Jerry R. Brady                            jrb at autoweb.net
Technical Director                       (v) 248.967.3738
AutoWeb Communications, Inc.             (f) 248.967.3739
    -=- PGP5 key at pgpkeys.mit.edu or via e-mail -=-