Free Internet Seminar

Jeremy Rusnock jeremy at microserve.net
Thu Oct 16 22:05:50 PDT 1997

Dear MIS Subscriber,

MicroServe will be holding a basic Internet seminar on Tuesday, October
21st at teh Woodlands Inn and Resort in Wilkes-Barre, PA.  There will be
two sessions from which to choose, 1:00pm to 4:00pm or 6:00pm to 9:00pm.

We will be covering basic services such as email, ftp, world wide web, and
usenet news.  We will also provide information about the internet itself -
how it started, where it's going, etc.  Everyone is welcome (whether an
MIS customer or not), so tell your friends and family.

Again, this is a basic seminar.  We will not be covering advanced topics
such as web page creation or cgi programming.  So if you are an advanced
user already, this might not be the seminar for you.  We are considering
advanced seminars in the not too distant future.

If you would like to register or if you have any questions, please call
Mike Siconolfi at 821-5964 x21.

Thank You,
Jeremy Rusnock

Jeremy Rusnock                      MicroServe Information Systems, Inc.
Commercial Sales/CSM/Security          	100 North Wilkes-Barre Boulevard
jeremy at admin.microserve.net             Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18702
http://www.microserve.net/~jeremy    (800)380-INET x23 (717)821-5964 x23
Free on Saturday? Play Ultimate. See http://www.microserve.net/~frisbee.