Encryption Program

semprini at theschool.com semprini at theschool.com
Mon Oct 13 01:28:29 PDT 1997

Hello. I just posted an encryption program on the web. It uses a key-
generated pseudorandom stream of characters that get XORed with the
plaintext to produce the cyphertext. For decryption, the same stream
is run against the cyphertext. (Such is the nature of the XOR
operation.) You can download the program at:

http://www.brigadoon.com/~semprini/3dmx

I am interested in other people's views, comments, questions, etc. on
this program. Any questions, comments, etc. can be sent to me at
"semprini at theschool.com".

Thanks,

Dylan