Monty Cantsin Exposed! / Re: What's really in PGP 5.5?

TruthMangler tm at dev.null
Fri Oct 10 03:00:43 PDT 1997

Anonymous wrote:
> Martin Minow claiming to be Martin Minow wrote:
> >Anonymous, claiming to be Monty Cantsin, writes about PGP 5.5:

> I beg your pardon!

Let me give you the *dirt* on Monty Cantsin.
Anyone who has visited h/is/er alleged website will realize that I speak
the trooth when I say that s/he was kicked out of the Electronic Forgery
Foundation when it was discovered that s/he was forging posts in h/is/er
own name.
The EFF has a policy of disbarrment for those who maintain consisent
forged personas. After all, without rules there is chaos...and
vice-versa.

TruthMangler
"Vote Bill Stewart for EFF forger of the year!"