hey!

wealthy at profit.com wealthy at profit.com
Fri Oct 10 12:53:11 PDT 1997

36 Year Old Man Discovers How To . . .
 . . GET $500 IN YOUR HANDS As Soon As Next Week!

The truth is stranger than fiction..."How I Make $200.00 A Day,
Sitting At My Kitchen Table, In My Underwear!"

A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT APPROACH TO
"NETWORK MARKETING" TOOK ME FROM BROKE TO
$200.00 A DAY,WORKING FROM HOME,IN ONLY A FEW
MONTHS - AND I'M CONVINCED ANYBODY CAN COPY
WHAT I'M DOING!

(Why would any sane person reveal this kind of secret, if it
was true? Read my message and find out.)

I'm 36 years old. My wife and I have 3 boys, all terrors. We
live in the suburbs. I'm writing this article, sitting at my kitchen
table in my boxer shorts and a T-shirt; I have  achieved the
"fantasy" of making a ton of money from my own successful
home-based business. I know it'll be tough for you to believe
that you can do what I'm doing. But I hope you'll give me a
chance. I may just be the guy to change your life around in
a big, big way.

IF YOU HAD TOLD ME A YEAR AGO THAT I'D BE WRITING
ANYTHING LIKE THIS, I'D HAVE LAUGHED IN YOUR
FACE - BUT HERE I AM.

There is nothing more rewarding and fulfilling than owning
and 	operating your own sucessful business. No where
else on Earth can you get this kind of independence, security
and freedom. Work when you want to work. Earn what you
want to earn . . .

You Can Have All This and MORE With Oour System - NOW!

With this system you are PROTECTED BY A SIMPLE
GUARANTEE. And I would be an idiot to risk ruining a $
20,000-A-MONTH business to steal pocket change from you.
Wouldn't that be incredibly stupid?
So here's my guarantee to you:

If you aren't 100% satisfied after receiving your first check,
you can just return your check and your membership package
and I will gladly refund your money! I simply will not have
an unhappy member!

The bottom line is I want you to be as successful as I am.
I want you to make moeny. I want you to get handfuls of
checks. And I wanna see the look on your banker's face
when you shove an envelope full of checks into his face!!!

I want to help you overcome all the obstacles. I want to
teach you the "jealously guarded" secrets. I want to get
YOU started with the network marketing company of
the 21st century!!!

With this fast-growing company....

* You don't have to recruit friends and family!

* You don't have to wonder what to do! They maintain a
professional staff of over 50 trained marketing consultants
equipped to answer 	any and all questions and fully
explain this  wonderful opportunity to your prospect's
satisfaction (and your banker's delight!)

* You don't have to send out millions of letters!

* You don't have to call prospects on the phone!

* Your only job is to promote a toll-free 800 number!
 And if you can do this simple thing, YOU can make
 YOUR FORTUNE!

Forget all the hooplah: the "rich" are not going to bear
the burden of all the new taxes needed to cover social
security shortfalls,healthcare,etc. - it's the middle class,
middle income "wage slave' they have their sights on.

YOU are the target. The only real way to fight back is to
make so much darned money that what you have AFTER
the damage is still fantastic. That's where I am. A whole lot
of people join but never do anything about it, and I can't help
that. But there ARE people just like you, who join, and then
go on to make VERY big incomes.

IT'S UP TO YOU. You can sit there and watch helplessly
as Washington chews up your take home pay...or you can
chase a silly pie-in-the-sky idea get rich quick scheme...
or you can let me teach you a proven, truly practical way
to jump up to such a HUGE INCOME that you can sit
back and laugh at the politicians.Which is it going to be?

Take action NOW!!!  Make the call, sign up and...

WE'LL MAKE A FORTUNE TOGETHER!

1-800-811-2141 (Mon - Sat) give them  Code# 26589

After you join they'll send me your code # and contact info.
I will send you an EXTENSIVE marketing package that
details all the secrets of network marketing!

Questions? Call 1-800-811-2141 , give them code #26589 .
 . They will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
After all, we're on the same team!

After you get your code number, I'll be contacting you!

Not sure if you're gonna call?

Well, you can turn your back on me right now and ignore
everything I've said - but why? Maybe my system can free
you from money worries and day-to-day-drudgery forever.
FIND OUT NOW!

1-800-811-2141 (Mon - Sat) give them  Code# 26589

I was given your name as someone likely to be interested in
becoming wealthy. If this was an error, please send me an
email at: stopmail at answerme.com
You will be put on a list of those who do not wish to become
financially independant.  Thanks again!