ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS YES?

endeavor at bizmax.com endeavor at bizmax.com
Thu Oct 9 22:44:50 PDT 1997

Hello,
I read your profile and thought that the following would be of
interest to you. You are not on a mailing list so if this does
not interest you there is no need to reply.

Any of Your Answers Yes?

Want to:
>Legally slash your business/personal taxes drastically?
>Protect any & all assets from any form of judgement?
>Learn how to preserve your personal privacy?
>Create a 6 figure income in the next 4-6 months?

Any of Your Answers No?
>Do you know how to make your "nest egg" work 3-5 times harder
 for you?
>Do you know how to set up off shore trusts and protect your
 owned property from liens & levies?
>Can you legally shelter all assets from all Taxes?

Find out more and learn how to accomplish all of these by calling:
            1-800-497-1799 (24 hr. recorded message)