YOUR FREE 900 NUMBER

36592284 at Compuserve.com 36592284 at Compuserve.com
Thu Oct 9 18:04:01 PDT 1997

WE WILL GIVE YOU A  900# FREE!! The average income for a 900# manager is $17,500. per month.
  A 900# broker can earn thousands per week!  First months potential earnings $10,000 and more!
This is a legitimate offer with guaranteed results. Business is booming and we would like very much to
 help you get your share of this fantastic opportunity. We also provide bulk friendly web hosting
 at a price you won't believe, a free webpage, plus to much to mention here.  Don't wait.  Get
your 900 number while they're still free. Check out the website now!

Http://www.mallmaster.com/merchant/900/index.html
<A HREF=Http://"www.mallmaster.com/merchant/900/index.html">

click here to visit now</A>

I am sorry if you did not wish to receive this info.
Sorry for the intrusion. This will be the only msg. you will receive.
Thank You.