Four horsemen skew Internet

Lyle Seaman lws at transarc.com
Tue Oct 7 12:51:09 PDT 1997

This is an off-topic rant.  Anyone who wants to make me happy will convince
the NYT to investigate the following question:

How did Magaziner get to be "Clinton's Top Internet Adviser"?

Last I knew, he was the Clintons' "Top Health Care Adviser".
That is, after he was Rick Miller's  $1k/hr "Top Wang Labs Turnaround
Adviser", 1 year before they declared bankruptcy.  For a guy with such a
string of successes, he seems to keep popping up someplace new.