Crowds as an anonymous remailer

Mark Hedges hedges at sirius.infonex.com
Tue Oct 7 12:02:28 PDT 1997

Regarding your post to cypherpunks asking about a distributed remailer
network - this is very much what the Mixmaster remailers do now. Each
message is cut into uniformly sized encrypted chunks which are traded
in a stormy cloud of random traffic between the remailers, until they
reach an outlet point. See http://www.obscura.com/~loki for more info.

Mark Hedges
Infonex Internet Inc.