First time advertised in US...!

Sparks International belle at sparksintl.com
Wed Oct 8 01:51:49 PDT 1997

First time advertised in US...!

100% SAFE & NATURAL HERBAL GEL
REMOVES TWO INCHES OF FAT IN 24 HOURS

http://www.sparksintl.com

Dear E-Mail Reader,

	Hundreds of thousands of  men and women outside of the United States have
had the good fortune to use BELLE FIGURE LIPOSOME REDUCING SYSTEM over the
past three years with great success.  Now it’s finally here.  Now it’s your
turn to lose excess fat safely and permanently.

SOUNDS UNBELIEVABLE!  HOW DOES IT WORK?

	The "Belle Figure Liposome Reducing System" uses liposome technology to
travel directly to the fat cells and liquefy the excess fat naturally. This
intelligent formula knows the difference between excess fat and the good
fat your body needs to function properly.  The body then treats the
liquefied fat as a waste product and eliminates it naturally and
efficiently through urination.

A SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO DANGEROUS LIPOSUCTION.

	Even the latest form of liposuction is still expensive and dangerous
invasive surgery.  It's called Ultrasonic Liposuction and it costs $5,000
to $15,000 depending on the body area.   The surgeon uses ultrasonic waves
to vibrate the fragile membranes of fat cells.  When the membranes
collapse, the fat liquefies.   Then the surgeon makes incisions, inserts a
liposuction tube into your fat layers and sucks out the liquefied fat.
Sounds horrible, doesn't it?

	BELLE FIGURE LIPOSOME REDUCING SYSTEM replaces surgery with a natural
herbal gel that you rub into your skin like a moisturizer.  Now with BELLE
FIGURE LIPOSOME REDUCING SYSTEM, you can lose fat quickly, safely, and
permanently without surgery, without pain, without spending thousands of
dollars.

SEVEN REASONS WHY OUR PRODUCT IS UNIQUE...

1.  It removes fat immediately, within 24 hours.  You don't have to wait
weeks or months for it to work as you do with some "body contouring"
products on the market.

2.  It liquefies fat naturally with herbs and is eliminated by the body
naturally thru urination

3.  It's 100% safe, 100% herbal, 100% hypo-allergenic.

4.  Quick and easy to use, it takes less than an hour to apply.

5.  No side effects, no after-effects, no strange sensations -- just great
results!

6.  It can be used repeatedly to lose multiple inches and maintain the fat
loss over months, even years.

7.  Affordable even for people on a budget.

OUR CUSTOMERS ARE THRILLED!

“I work out regularly with weights and I look pretty good.  But I still had
more fat around my waist than I wanted.  Thanks to Belle Figure, I lost a
full inch in 24 hours.  Now my waist is 32 inches. I was also very
impressed with the tone and texture of my skin.” -- Carl Humphrey, Age 41,
Odessa, Texas

“Even though I don’t consider myself  overweight, my skin on my stomach was
very flabby.  I was amazed  when I measured and saw  I had lost 1-1/2” from
my waist, 1” from my hips, and 3/4” from each thigh. My skin tone improved
dramatically, too”  -- Norma Haynes, Age 70,  Columbia, SC

"I’ve never seen anything work  like this in my life.   The first time I
used it, I  lost 2-1/2" from my waist, 2-1/2" from my hips and 3-1/2" from
each thigh!  12 inches total!    I put on a pair of jeans that were too
tight the day before, and they zipped up easily. I’ve used this product
three times since then and have lost more inches each time!”  -- Victoria
Duncan, Age 49, Seattle, WA

BELLE FIGURE LIPOSOME REDUCING SYSTEM
$149.95 plus $8.95 S&H

System Includes:
1.  Liposome Reducing & Anti-Cellulite Gel
     (2 oz. for one complete application)
2.  Cosmetic Reaffirming Gel. (2 oz.)
3.  Fat-Loss Success Journal

                VISIT OUR POPULAR WEB SITE:
http://www.sparksintl.com

        We are very pleased to offer you this exciting product at our
special Internet price. If you decide to buy, please send us a quick e-mail
message telling us about your results; we'd like to brag about you in
future advertising.

Sincerely,

Sparks International

P.S.  DISTRIBUTORS WANTED! What's even better than losing two inches of fat
in 24 hours?  Losing the fat WHILE you're making money!  BELLE FIGURE is
new in the United States and that means that this market is wide open for
motivated distributors.  The average BELLE FIGURE customer uses the product
3-4 times and immediately recommends it to five people.  Out of those five,
three buy the product, too.  In other words, GREAT NEWS TRAVELS FAST and
you can build a brisk business with it.  Let us know if you want more
information.

                 *****  ORDER NOW!  *****

Mastercard    *     VISA     *      American Express
CREDIT CARD ORDERS   Toll-free (888) 293-0323
PHONE 1 (206)-213-0323
FAX order to: 1-(206)-213-0321

Or mail orders to:
Sparks International