Unicorn an NSA agent? WAS: New PGP "Everything the FBI ever dre

jf_avon at citenet.net jf_avon at citenet.net
Sun Oct 5 19:46:44 PDT 1997

Unicorn wrote:

>  borderline activity.  It's hardly a settled point.  That you are so quick
>  to advocate corporate ownership of potentially private e-mail out of hand
>  and without argument tells us much about your real position, Mr.
>  Moscaritolo.  Three words:  "Expectation of Privacy."

Unicorn,

In that piece of knowledge smashing, just as you do in most
of your posts, you again mixed up things to make sure that everybody
end up knowing less than when they started.

It is peoples like you that ended up with using Expectation of
Privacy out of it's rightfull context.  Apart from various rulings of
various judges that probably smoked various  herbs, can you please
tell me how anybody can rightfully expect privacy when everything
that permits them to exchange information is *owned* by somebody else
and that the use of this equipment is there *only* for the activities
of the owner of the equipment?  If it weren't of the business, the
damn computer wouldn't be there.  And beside, the employee is not
paid to chat with friends, he's paid to work.  If he doesn't want to
work, just fine, but not on the company's pay...

Somehow, you basic premises always blows my mind.  I think that you
are a *very* dangerous person.  I've been watching you for almost
three years over Cypherpunks and e$-etc and other forums.
Virtually *all* of your posts have this
blow-up-their-basic-premises-and-let-them-with-nothing-but-confusion
style.  Your style shows intelligence and skill in the way you do
it, which rules out idiocy on your part.  So, clearly, you have
an agenda.

I cannot help but having the nagging feeling that you're on  some
three-letter agency payroll because you have the uncanny habit of
disrupting and diverting some important discussion.  I always wanted
to killfile you but always refrained to do so just to be able to read
the last finely crafted basic premises-smashing abomination.

So, again, which of the three-letter agency sends you a paycheck?
Or are you doing is only for a secret decoration?

jfa
--
Jean-Francois Avon, Pierrefonds(Montreal) QC Canada
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee