counter-intuitive -- spam is good for you. anonymous assholes are your friend

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at ai.mit.edu
Sat Oct 4 21:21:29 PDT 1997

On Friday, October 03, 1997 4:02 AM, Attila T. Hun [SMTP:attila at hun.org] wrote:
>     law enforcement did not deterred the hacks on the state department,
>     the FBI, and even the CIA.  I dont advocate the hacks, but it is
>     amusing to watch the great watchdogs of security take a hit.

Since I have no responsibility for either site I don't much care
Actually neither has responsibility as a security watchdog,
that is the NSA's job.

>     with your spoiled brat rantings, you make your site as tempting as
>     some of the other nose tweakers who need a serious attitude adjustment

Actually I think you are the spoiled brat. If you had any real
experience of computer security you would know who I am
and who I work with.

One of the principles of propaganda is reflection - poor
propagandists accuse others of their own faults. My guess
is that Attila is a sixteen year old schoolkid who thinks that
downloading PGP and reading Bruce's book makes him a
security expert.

The real complacent folk are the ones that put their trust in
cargo cult readings of Bill Morris.

		Phill