commercial remailers and anonymous customers

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Fri Oct 3 22:34:56 PDT 1997

Bill Stewart <stewarts at ix.netcom.com> writes:

> >> When all your customers are anonymous, you don't get to be very choosy.
>
> Sameer's C2.Net used to be an ISP business, providing privacy services,
> and he found that enough of his anonymous customers were problem customers
> that it was a real pain to support.

Last October, Sammer was being sued for copyright infringement and he claimed
in court papers that he doesn't censor content on C2's ISP. Literally at the
same time he pulled the plug on a C2 account for publishing a Web page
critical of one of Sameer's associates. Here's Sameer's e-mail to that
account:

]From sameer Thu Oct 24 10: 34:59 1996