C'Punk Action Project - Help the Newbie

Jim Burnes jim.burnes at n-o--s-p-a-m.ssds.com
Fri Oct 3 14:27:16 PDT 1997

> Date:          Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:18:53 GMT
> From:          Anonymous (via bureau42 remailer) <devnull at bureau42.ml.org>
> Subject:       C'Punk Action Project - Help the Newbie
> To:            cypherpunks at toad.com

> A Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
> >
> > I'm new to encryption, having just purchased PGP. I want to abide by
> > the law, but I don't know who to send a copy of my secret key to.
>
> We need to compile a list of people that law-abiding citizens can send
> copies of their secret keys.
> I will start the list with those that the LAC has already mentioned.
> Surely other C'punks will have their own nominees for this position
> of supreme trust.
>
> 1. The FBI guy who shot Randy Weaver's wife.
> 2. The FBI guy, Kahoe, who ordered evidence of the FBI murder of
>    citizens destroyed.
> 3. One of the other four top FBI officials who helped with the
>    cover-up?
> 4. Your drug drug dealer, to pass along to his CIA connection.
> 5. A Jewish person, to give to the Mossad, to pass on to the CIA.
> 6. The NYC cop with the toilet plunger in his hand.

7. How about the hit sqaud (from BATF, DEA, Border Patrol, Forest
Service, etc [I'm not kidding]) who killed Donald Scott in Orange
County because they wanted his primo land surround by national
forest.  Crufted some excuse about pot on his land.  No pot, but
when they forcibly entered early in the morning and accosted his
wife, they shot him when he tried to protect her.  The local DA said
they lost their "moral compass".

 8. The military guys who killed the shepard in Texas.

9.  The police chief currently Wacoizing an elderly woman cuz
she refused to be hauled off (for psychiatric treatment) and
sacrifice her land to the hungry wolves waiting to sell it off.

10. The wonderful people who organize the presidential debates
which denied the libertarian cadidate (on the ballot in all 50,
before Perot) participation in the debates.  When libertarians
peaceably assembled at the debate site they were cordoned off by SS
in black ninja suits, MP5 submachine guns and german shepards.  Local
police then descended on one of the libertarians taking pictures and
beat him senseless, saying "we know what your up to!".  I guess he
was trying to excercise his right to disagree with fascism.
(personally witnessed this one and got it on hi-q video).  Little to
no news coverage.

11. Any number of participants at Waco.

12. We could just go on and on....

Jim Burnes
Engineer, Western Security, SSDS Inc
jim.burnes at ssds.com
----
Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government
of himself.  Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?
Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him?  Let
history answer this question.  -Thomas Jefferson, 1st Inaugural Addr