"Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Thu Oct 2 18:50:54 PDT 1997

Forwarded message:

> Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 18:22:26 -0700
> From: Blanc <blancw at cnw.com>
> Subject: Re: "Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or
>   crypto"

> Stalkers, thieves, rapists, drug addicts, perverts, etc., or just real
> animals from the animal kingdom, strike at the most inopportune times, when
> there are no officially sanctioned police forces around to be of help.

I have to object to the inclusion of drug addicts, they do what they do
because the legislators and police want to stick their noses in other
peoples business. If drug addicts resort to crime then society as a whole
must garner some of the responsibility of putting them in that situation.
In short the methods we use to control drug use in this country promote
crime. This does not apply to others who would do this anyway and happen to
take drugs, which means the drug laws are clearly unreasonable.

> something of practical use, and quickly.   They could use karate, or
> ju-jitsu, or ninja stars, or call their dog to attack, or yell for help, or

Isn't killing dogs a bad thing? I am shure my dog thinks so. Perhaps their
is a lesson to be had in comparative psychology here. It's much easier to
ask another entity to die for you because you consider them different and
therefore of less value in the grand scheme of things. Human history is full
of such instances. This also happens to be the rationale a lot if not all
burglars use to justify their actions as well.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |