Pauline hanson's One Nation Newsletter

Global Web Builders gwb at gwb.com.au
Wed Oct 1 17:38:49 PDT 1997

Pauline Hanson's Monthly electronic newsletter:

October 1997
Issue: 1.3
nsw

There are several issues that we would like to cover this month. They are
all very important and need your support to create the momentum we need to
address the wrongs that are currently taking place in Australia.
___________________________

1) Petition to the Prime Minister:

Firstly please take a moment to sign the on-line petition to the Prime
Minister's office demanding that he not be pressured into putting One Nation
last on the How to Vote cards at the next Federal Election:

The petition is at:
http://www.gwb.com.au/petition.html
___________________________

2) The Canadian experience - Canada is now being divvyed up into independent
states. Pauline Hanson's press release at:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press/011097.html
looks at the implications to you.

The architect of Canada's break up is now living in Brisbane and advising
the Aboriginal Central Land Council on how to go about divvying Australia up
into a number of Aboriginal States financed by the Australian Federal
Government!
___________________________

D O N A T I O N S   P L E A S E......

3) One Nation is growing (we now have nearly 200 branch offices established)
and we need you to put your hand in your pocket to keep this growth on course.

We have established a web site called 'Take a byte for Australia'.

http://www.gwb.com.au/pledge.html

We aim to raise $100,000 through the Internet during this financial year. We
know that this is a big ask but if you believe that the on-line service
provides value and if you would like to help One Nation please 'Take YOUR
byte for Australia now'.

A gauge will display how well we are going towards achieving this target of
on-line donations to One Nation.

You can print out a donation form and send it to Pauline Hanson's One Nation
head office in Sydney.

Donations of up to $100 are fully tax deductable.
___________________________

4) Important Internet addresses:

Pauline Hanson's One Nation:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation

Pauline Hanson's One Nation press releases:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press/press.html

The Hanson Phenomenon:
http://www.gwb.com.au/hanson.html

Archive of One Nation launch and branch launches:
http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/onenation

Thank you for your support.