John Brown

Attila T. Hun attila at hun.org
Sun Nov 30 19:53:06 PST 1997

    As to Monty and the 3 name criminals association alleged below:

        Attila The Hun
        Hun, Attila

    looks like two names to me, the "T." being nothing more than
    a conjunction, just like Tess d'Uberville means Tess of
    Uberville.

    Incidently, John Brown was the older brother of my
    great-great-grandmother.

    I grew up almost across the street from the Brown
    farm/homestead in Hudson OH; his father, Owen Brown, was a
    regent at Western Reserve University, which was in Hudson at
    that time, and a director of Oberlin College.  The village
    has an Owen Brown St, but no John Brown St.  However, the
    homestead in Hudson, and the half dozen places in the area
    he lived at various times are all listed historical
    monuments.

    In the 50s at Western Reserve Academy in Hudson, we were
    taught the version of events presented by anonymous.

    interesting that our legal system permits the about to be
    condemned the right to speak his mind before the judge; in a
    clear case where failure would have more impact than
    success, failure prevailed and the intent was consummated
    with the "martyrdom" of John Brown.

    the real rewriting of history began in the mid-60s.
    professors, who write books, live on grants which are passed
    out by two groups:  business and government.  books tend to
    support the views of the grantees, and their view of how
    history should be written, rewritten, denied, or "directed."

on or about 971112:1731, in
<v03102800b08ffa004f2a@[207.167.93.63]>,
    Tim May <tcmay at got.net> was purported to have
    expostulated to perpetuate an opinion: