Hi

kirby at daltek.net kirby at daltek.net
Sat Nov 29 20:12:32 PST 1997

Teddy Turner, of Atlanta >has just Pre-launched an exciting new company
with technology that is going to change the way the world communicates! You
can be a part of it! Have you ever wanted to be in on the ground floor of
something with incredible income potential? The only people who know about
this are the 800 people who were in Atlanta on Nov. 15th and the people
they have told so far. If you are interested in finding out more call this
number:
1-800-775-5953 ext.1106. If you like what you hear email me back and I will
get a hold of you and give you details about this exciting new business!
Congratulations! You've accomplished the hardest part, finding this
opportunity!

Regards,
Kerwin

P.S. I'm finding this is the perfect business to do on the Internet!