[RePol] Denizen

TruthMonger tm at dev.null
Sat Nov 29 08:24:56 PST 1997

David E. Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Ralphie should get together with David Smith, the operator of the bureau42
> > remailer, who filters out whatever contents he doesn't like. Anything
> > coming out of bureau42 remailer is personally approved by David Smith
> > who bears full civil and criminal responsibility for the contents he approves.
>
> This charge is completely unfounded, and completely bogus besides.

Dave,
  Despite your repeated denials of the good Dr. Vulis' carefully
researched revelations regarding bureau42 remailer, you still have
not had either the courage or integrity to publically explain how
you discovered that I am, in fact, Andy Dustman, unless you are,
in fact, logging and filtering your incoming remail, in fact.

DustMonger