PGP / Outlook Express Plugin Problem

Jonathan Wienke JonWienk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 28 22:42:36 PST 1997

I just received a CD from Microsoft with a subscription to MSN and the
install for Internet Explorer 4.0 and Outlook Express.  I installed
Explorer and Outlook but have not been able to get Outlook to recognize the
PGP plugin.  (I reinstalled PGP after installing Outlook)  Does anyone have
any suggestions?  I have encrypt and sign buttons, but they are for
Outlook's bozo built-in encryption and require a "digital ID" from
VeriSign, which I have no desire to buy.

Jonathan Wienke