[RePol] Denizen

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Fri Nov 28 10:17:04 PST 1997

TruthMonger <tm at dev.null> writes:

> Ralph Hotmail wrote:
> >
> > In a moment of boredom, I took the opportunity to check into "Denizen".
> > I also read his posts under a number of names to the critical mass
> > mailing list and their replies.
>
> > In saner moments, Beckjord runs the UFO and Bigfoot Museum.
> >
> > This is the person who wants to use BCC from an anonymous remailer  to
> > get his opinion to the subscribers of the Critical Mass list.  The
> > message is simple - if you help him out,you can kiss your remailer
> > goodbye.
>
> Perhaps Ralph could help the anonymous remailer 'cause' by providing
> remailer operators with a list of the 'bad' people who should not
> be allowed to use remailers to promote their 'wrong' views.
> Maybe Mr. Hotmail could also provide a list of 'bad' words and
> 'bad' subjects that should be blocked, as well.
>
> I suggest blocking Ralphie 'Kiss Your Remailer Goodbye' Hotmail.
> Of course, I'm a Nazi fuck...
>
> NaziFuckMonger

Ralphie should get together with David Smith, the operator of the bureau42
remailer, who filters out whatever contents he doesn't like. Anything
coming out of bureau42 remailer is personally approved by David Smith
who bears full civil and criminal responsibility for the contents he approves.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM