I'm from the government, and I'm here to give your children food poisoning...

CypherPunks Press cp at dev.null
Thu Nov 27 03:28:57 PST 1997

* Reports surfaced in July from San Francisco social-service
organizations that poor kids who participated in a summer lunch
program were being served moldy green bologna in sandwiches (for
many of the kids, their main meal of the day).  According to Dr.
Johnson Ojo, the Health Department's principal inspector, what he
saw while investigating the complaints was "not that bad," and
anyway, moldy bologna will not cause food poisoning.

 Send a message to notw-request at nine.org with the
Subject line of Subscribe.
To read these News of the Weird newspaper columns from the past six
months, go to http://www.nine.org/notw/notw.html
(That site contains no graphics, no photos, no video clips, no
audio.  Just text.  Deal with it.)