"Good job NANAE. You really fucked up royally."

lcs Mixmaster Remailer mix at anon.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Nov 25 14:37:32 PST 1997

eridani at netcom.com (Belinda Bryan) wrote:

> Sorry, Steve.  I can't let this one go.

Uh, huh...

[...]

> I am speaking on behalf of myself and Gary L. Burnore.

Cat got his tongue?

> When something
> is repeated often enough, some people will believe it to be true.

You mean something "repeated often enough" like this claim in your own
header?:

>  The owner is an admitted spambaiter.

You've repeated that smear against Ron Guilmette over and over.  Doesn't your
petty little vendetta against him get tiresome after awhile?  OTOH, you
really flipped out and royally potty-mouthed a poster a few months back for
nothing more than a URL in his/her .sig advocating a boycott of Gary Burnore's
former employer, Wells Fargo Bank, by the AIDS Action League.  Flaming someone
for a URL in a .sig with which you disagree is rather petty and censorious,
don't you think?

> All we ask is that you not share our physical addresses and our
> non-published telephone numbers with anyone but your attorney.  As you
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> may realize, there are a lot of kooks out there and I have a small child
> to protect.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Unlike other people (namely the one posting this crap anonymously), we
> have nothing to hide.                                               ^^
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Really?  Then why are you hiding your own post from being archived by a neutral
third party?  Trying to maintain "plausible deniability" if you post something
you later regret saying and want to claim it was "forged"?

Maybe you ought to get it through your head that some of us use "non-published
e-mail addresses" for the same reason you wish to hide your own physical
address and telephone number.  You're right.  "There are a lot of kooks out
there", and bad things have a tendency to happen to people who dare to
challenge the opinions of your buddy Gary "Sadaam" Burnore.  Of course, it
could be just another coincidence...

Or maybe it's those "databasix goons" that "Rev. Tweek" referred to in his
post.

At any rate, you lost any credibility as being a friend of the right to
privacy when you pulled your Helena Kobrin act this summer.  Posing as a
"lawyer" for DataBasix, you demanded that Jeff Burchell turn over all of his
user logs to you and Gary, just as the so-called "Church" of $cientology
did with the anon.penet.fi remailer in Finland last year.  The end
result was the same in both cases, too.  Both remailers shut down to avoid
the continued harassment from people like you, Gary, and Helena.  I hope
you're proud of yourselves.