IBM, Compaq, Toshiba WANTED (pwn)

Edward Russell mail at inbox.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 12:04:47 PST 1997

To: cypherpunks at toad.com

Hi

I got your email address from your web site

I will buy laptops in any condition, new and boxed, second hand, faulty, damaged
smashed screens, etc.

I am based in California but I have facilities to collect equipment anywhere in
the USA, payment will be by cashiers check.

Quantities are immaterial, but my normal deals are for one to one hundred units.

I am only interested in 486 and Pentium laptop computers.

To give you an idea of the specific models I am interested in I have listed below
units which I currently have back orders for, list as follows.....

Toshiba Tecra, all models
Toshiba Satellite Pro, all models
Toshiba Satellite, all models
IBM Thinkpad 760, all models
Compaq LTE 5000 series, LTE5400, LTE5380, LTE5300 in particular
Compaq Armada 7700 series, Armada 7730 and 7750 in particular

Please respond by email if you have something to offer me. It is much easier
for me if you can include your phone number / contact details.

Regards

Edward Russell

P.S. This email is a one off, you will not be emailed again if you do not carry out
further email corespondents with myself.