Report on UN conference on Internet and racism

Mikhael Frieden mikhaelf at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 23 21:36:56 PST 1997

At 06:38 PM 11/23/97 -0500, Jon Galt wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Nov 1997, Mikhael Frieden wrote:
>
>> At 08:12 PM 11/18/97 -0700, Tim May wrote:

>(May)

>> >And what would be wrong with this?

>(Frieden)

>>         Not a damned thing. While in this country they are in the act of
>> committing a crime.

>And who is it that gets to decide what is a "crime" and what is not?

        It would appear to me that an illegal in the country is as much in
the act of committing a crime as a burglar is while in a place other than
his own.

>The
>politicos, the bureaucrats, the hoodlums in DC and elsewhere who think
>they have the right to run the lives of everybody else.

        The politicians are responding to voters. The voters who are
pressuring them are siding with foreign nationals against the interests of
the United States which is presumed to be their new country of loyalty.
That siding should be sufficient justification remove citizenship and
return them to the land of dysentary and mui Ninos.

>Again I ask the question:
>What gives the hoodlums in Washington DC the right to draw a line on a
>map and control people's travel across that line?

        The people who made handgun ownership a felony gave them that right.

        Lawmakers are resonsible for all foreseeable consequences not just
the intended consequences.

-=-=-
The 2nd guarantees all the rest.