Belinda Bryan's Defense of Gary "Sadaam" Burnore (was: Re: Keman the K

Mixmaster mixmaster at remail.obscura.com
Sun Nov 23 19:01:59 PST 1997

eridani+spam at netcom.com (Belinda Bryan) wrote:
       ^^^^^

Clever.  You and Gary demand "proof" of what you've said in the past, then you
attempt to conceal the very evidence you're demanding like this.  It figures.
Nothing like this, coupled with repeated false claims of "forgery", to give
your posts a little "plausible deniability", is there?

Your obsessive disinformation campaign continues, I see...

[...]

> >>On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:54:33 GMT, eguy at mindspring.com (Eric Guy) wrote:
> >>The account is closed.  Find something ELSE to be obsessed about.
> >                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >Take your own fucking advice. Get off Ron Guilmette's back.
> > You posted his ten year old tax lien.
>
> Public information.  Just like all those "public" email addresses rfg
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> posted of users of ISPS who didn't meet his standards.  Tit for tat.

Well, if posting public information is OK, then why the hate campaign against
Ron Guilmette and his business for (allegedly) doing like you and Gary did?

Actually, either you're lying now about the reason that Gary posted the info
back in February, or Gary was lying back then when he said: "What say each
time you slam DataBasix for no reason, we post some publicly available
information about monkeys.com.  HEre's the first try" and "More where this
came from. Yu wanna keep slamming DataBasix for no good reason?". [1]  That
sounds like an attempt at censorship through intimidation to me.  After you
pull stunts like that is it any wonder that people post their opinions
anonymously?  The more you attack anonymous remailers and their users, the
more people will see the benefit of utilizing them.

> Life's a bitch that way, ain't it?
           ^^^^^

No, LIFE isn't, but, OTOH ...

> > You mail bombed him and tried syn flooding without success.
>
> THAT'S A VICIOUS LIE.  POST THE GODDAMN PROOF OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Now I'm beginning to see why you weren't able to convince Jeff Burchell that
you were a "lawyer" for DataBasix when you tried the Scientology-esque stunt
of demanding that he turn all of his (non-existent) user logs over to
DataBasix to use in their witch hunt against the users of his remailer. [2]
Going on a tantrum like that in a courtroom would get you jailed for
contempt of court.

I see you haven't changed your typical DataBasix tactics of demanding proof
from others, but never bothering to offer any for your own accusations.  Like
the accusations that Ron Guilmette "spam baited" addresses at databasix.com.
(The only thing you've posted that even looked like evidence was some idle
talk about netcom.com addresses.)  Or how about that claim that Mr. Guilmette
supposedly "abused" an unnamed "teenage girl" at DataBasix?

> > These days you looking for more blood. Find someone else to be obsessed
> > about. Asshole.
>
> Jesus, cretins like you give *responsible* people posting anonymously a
> bad name.  As do those such as the delta sub-moron who forged my
> former [1] email address in the Reply to: line of an obscene Usenet
> post.

As far as giving anonymous posters a bad name, since when have you EVER
had anything decent or civil to say about those who don't believe that
setting one's self up for abuse should be the price of free speech?  Calling
anonymous posters "anon assholes" only betrays your pernicious bigotry and
hatred of those who dare to speak their minds without subjecting themselves
to the revenge that seems to (coincidentally?) befall those who dare to
criticize the almighty Sadaam Burnore.

As far as "delta sub-morons" engaging in "forgery" (assuming they aren't your
fellow "delta sub-morons" on the DataBasix gang) what about all the crude
attempts at forgery involving the e-mail addresses of those who've dared to
publicly disagree with Gary Burnore and his DataBasix wrecking crew?  What
about the letters in various MMF and MLM NGs saying "I have a lot of money
to invest, please send me information on how I can get rich quick" and
purportedly signed by these folks?  I must have missed your vehement
protests about that.

> You aren't worth the bother anymore.
>
> *PLONK*

Did anyone force you to post THIS tantrum?  Don't let the door strike your
posterior on the way out.

> [1] former because I had to close the account when it become completely
> unusable, thanks to some anonymous cretin who (a) used the address as
> spambait several *thousand* times and (b) subscribed me to every
> freaking html-ized newsletter in existence.

Once again, you post accusations without proof.  (Maybe I ought to do my
DataBasix impression of you and Sadaam Burnore stomping your feet and
chanting in unison, "Not a shred of evidence! Not a shred of evidence!")
You can only say "I didn't do it, nobody saw me doing it, and you can't
prove a thing" so often.

Your post no evidence that such alleged abuse even occurred, nor that, *IF* it
did occur, it was perpetrated by someone other than you or one of your fellow
abusers at DataBasix, perhaps as a pretext to get a remailer shut down.  If by
your "former e-mail address" you're referring to an account at DataBasix.com,
could the real reason be that Gary is so technically inept that he has been
unable to get the databasix.com domain up and running after his hasty exodus
from California to North Carolina?  At least that's been his alibi -- "I
couldn't have posted any spam bait - databasix.com is still down".

Your whining is so hypocritical, anyway.  Where were those protests when your
fellow staffer at DataBasix, William J. McClatchie (aka "Wotan"), was busy
making THOUSANDS of e-mail addresses useless when he went on his successful
campaign to get the Mailmasher server shut down?  (Remember the bogus
"forgery" charges and the pitiful "evidence" that was posted?)

> P.S.  Fix your goddamn line wrap.

Why?  You claim to have "plonked" him/her....

Why not just fix your newsreader?

--
Since Belinda likes to footnote her posts:

[1] http://calvo.teleco.ulpgc.es/listas/cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com/HTML-1997-11/msg00529.html
[2] http://infinity.nus.sg/cypherpunks/dir.archive-97.11.13-97.11.19/0432.html