Mondex help needed

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Nov 23 16:28:57 PST 1997

Lucky Green <shamrock at cypherpunks.to> writes:

> The task would be much easier if I had one or several of the following:
<long list of hacker toys>

Your asshole employer, C2Net, must be on the verge of bankrupcy if they
can't afford to get this shit for you and you have to beg on mailing lists.
Don't you just haye Internet panhanders: "I'm a poor student, please send
me a few dollars..." "I work for c2net, please send me a magnetic stripe
reader..." How pathetic.

When are you having a "going out of business" sale?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM