Tim May's offensive racism (was: about RC4) (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Nov 23 05:34:58 PST 1997

Forwarded message:

> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 23:39:06 -0500
> From: Robert Hettinga <rah at shipwright.com>
> Subject: Re: Tim May's offensive racism (was: about RC4)

> Homework is for wimps. :-). I work from memory almost all of the time, and
> everything I say here can be classified as my opinion, and nothing else.
> Most of the things I state as fact are correct, when you root around on
> them a bit, like Choate did with the Great Awakening stuff.

It's a pity you weren't right though, the 50 year gap in your memory pretty
much blows your assertion as well as your reputation to hell.

Homework may be for wimps, but they're successful wimps.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |