Clinton Sells Arlington Burials (fwd)

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Nov 22 21:31:34 PST 1997

Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com> writes:

> > Subject: Re: Clinton Sells Arlington Burials
> > From: dlv at bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
> > Date: Sat, 22 Nov 97 17:31:17 EST
>
> > Having zero respect for the military and all that goes with it, I fail
> > to see what the big deal is.
>
> You moron, it has *NOTHING* to do with the military. IT HAS to do with
> citizens who died in the service of their country. The not so surprising
> fact is that the vast majority of those eligible are soldiers. The cemetary
> recognizes their INDIVIDUAL sacrifice and NOT anything to do with the US
> Government per se. Selling burial plots at Arlington should involve
> impeachment.

You moron, the Americans who died while fighting in Korea, Vietnam,
Panama, Grenada (did any Americans die there?), Haiti, Iraq, etc were
fighting for an evil cause. It's a pity they died, but I've been rooting
for VC. Going back a few years, I have no sympathy for the Americans
who died fighting for the North in the Civil war, or fighting Spain
over the Philippines, or fighting the Philippine freedom fighters,
or exterminating the Indians.  There's no glory in the military.
Clinton is doing a Good Thing by whoring off the plots.

By the way, have the names of the Clinton supporters who bought
the plots been published?  I wonder if that Chinese guy was among them.

How much are the plots anyway?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM