CIA - Some Questions

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sat Nov 22 08:13:04 PST 1997

Dear Cypherpunks,

prepared the following materials:

> Does the Central Intelligence Agency engage in assassinations?

No. Executive Order No. 12333 explicitly prohibits the Central Intelligence
Agency from engaging, either directly or indirectly, in assassinations. Interna
oversight process assure compliance.

> Does the Central Intelligence Agency engage in drug trafficking?

No. In fact, the Central Intelligence Agency assists the US Government effort t
providing intelligence information to the Drug Enforcement Administration, the
the State Department.

Regards,
J Smith (Esq).