A Challenge to the Violent and Depraved / Re: [cpe:5035] Violence and Depravity (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Nov 22 06:25:24 PST 1997

Forwarded message:

> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 23:18:52 -0600
> From: TruthMonger <tm at dev.null>
> Subject: A Challenge to the Violent and Depraved / Re: [cpe:5035] Violence and Depravity

> A Challenge: If every naysayer/conspiracy theorist whose diatribes
>   I have read (a small percentage of the total number) would kick
>   in a couple of bucks, then there would be funds available to
>   build a truck-bomb corresponding to the alleged OKC bomb, and
>   to recreate the alleged crime with an abandoned building that
>   can be found to provide a similar physical target.
>   We're talking about a few grand, here. Put up or shut up. Anyone
>   who cares to take on the challenge can cover that on T-shirt
>   sales alone.
>   If the re-enactment shows the truck bomb to have been a provably
>   false scenario, it would be interesting to see a second display
>   with BATF actors putting explosive charges in the middle of the
>   building. (And then we can crash a Mercedes into the underground
>   concrete pillars in Paris, to guage the results.)

Black Rock, Nevada would be a perfect place for the test. Many of the
high-performance and experimental rocketry groups I am involved in test
their birds there. 10 miles in pretty much any direction of nothing...

Also, why not simply begin to systematicaly approach each source of
materials and ask for donations for a single run test. I am shure there are
suppliers out there who would be sympathetic.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |