Apology -- FBI abduction story

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Fri Nov 21 19:45:47 PST 1997

I am sorry for the recent interruption of the cypherpunks mailing list. I
was abducted by the FBI along with my computer. They are accusing me of
sponsoring seditious libel against the government. They let me go after
I explained them that the Cypherpunks Crack Force from the Mayonnaise
Mountain is ready to mount Million Man Assault against Washington, D.C.

Seriously, it happened because the DNS records for algebra.com got screwed
up. I am sorry. It is not going to happen again in the near future.

igor