export restictions and investments

Jyri Kaljundi jk at stallion.ee
Fri Nov 21 19:42:33 PST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, sameer wrote:

> > Are you really sure that they bought it all? That would go against what
>
> 	I am pretty sure that they have only a 10% stake in Elvis+.

Yes this is the case, Sun owns 10% of Elvis+ (a Russian company). Besides
that there is Russia Communications Research, Inc. (a California
corporation), which seems to be the sales part of Elvis+. Anyway the
question was about if an US company can invest in a crypto company, and
the answer was yes. Percentages are not so important. And sorry for saying
"Sun bought Elvis+".

Jyri Kaljundi
jk at stallion.ee
AS Stallion Ltd