From the Files - Freeh and Flight 800

Marc Rotenberg rotenberg at epic.org
Wed Nov 19 16:14:39 PST 1997

FWIW, Kallstrom spent much of his time at the press
conference this week debunking the missle theory.
The FBI's explanation for why so many eyewitnesses
appeared to see a missile approach the plane boils
down to this: observers, alerted by the explosion,
were actually observing a wing falling away from
the plane.

Marc.

At 11:14 PM -0000 11/19/97, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:
>I don't understand TCM's recent comments about Kallstrom
>doing a "good job" on proving or concluding that the airliner TWA800
>was not shot down or bombed.
>
>anyone who has followed anything written by Ian Goddard
>on the internet can only drop their mouth in disbelief.
>
>I urge anyone who wants more facts on the matter to look
>up Ian Goddard's web site on a search engine. there is
>a lot of really solid evidence, including extremely credible
>eyewitness accounts, that it was a MISSILE. whether it was
>from our own government or not is a question -- but I
>fail to see how any well-informed people cannot be aware
>of the foul, odiferous coverup by the FBI (which to me
>suggests it was a US military exercise)
>
>also see the book by James Sanders, "the downing of flight TWA800"--
>he had a confidential informant involved in the NTSB
>investigation.

Marc Rotenberg, director                *   +1 202 544 9240 (tel)
Electronic Privacy Information Center   *   +1 202 547 5482 (fax)
666 Pennsylvania Ave., SE Suite 301     *   rotenberg at epic.org
Washington, DC 20003   USA              +   http://www.epic.org