mailing list archive

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 18 23:50:22 PST 1997

At 01:27 PM 11/18/1997 EST, Ryan Lackey wrote:
>If enough people want to buy CDs of the data, I'll set up an order page,
>establish pricing, etc.  Right now, for me to make a CD requires buying
>media and doing it at the media lab, unless I buy a drive, so the cost
>is somewhat dependent upon how many people are interested.  If someone wants

Remember that there's a lot of code in cypherpunks mail,
at least in the early history of the list :-)
So there's some risk of export restrictions applying,
and you might have to limit your sales to Real Americans
(or at least Real American mailing addresses.)
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Regular Key PGP Fingerprint D454 E202 CBC8 40BF  3C85 B884 0ABE 4639