Dateline / Nov. 18/97

TruthMonger tm at dev.null
Tue Nov 18 20:42:10 PST 1997

"I break the law by engaging in prostitution."
"I break the law by doing illegal drugs."
"I want others to go to jail for breaking the law, based on my
testimony."

Did the concern for the upholding of the letter of the law, by the
allegedly abused woman, the police and the prosecutors, extend to
requiring the accuser to be punished for her own violation of the
law?
I can hardly wait for the school-yard crack dealers to testify
in the hate-speech prosecution of concerned parents who call them
'niggers'.

Is it my imagination, or are there a lot of people going to jail
based on the testimony of people who want other people to be
prosecuted for crimes, but who don't want to be prosecuted for
their own crimes?

God Bless what the mainstream press still claims is America!

TruthMonger