[cpe:4545] Mission:Critical and Informal Fallacies

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Nov 18 13:57:38 PST 1997

At 8:48 pm -0500 on 11/17/97, TruthMonger wrote:

>   Right... Like we're going to believe this when communist pedophile
> Nazi cocksucker Robert Hettinga tells it to us.

I think you've contradicted your namespace there at least twice. Certainly
not enough entropy for cryptographic purposes... Try again, please. :-).

>   I bet that when I look up 'vuperative' in the dictionary, he'll be
> wrong about that, too.

Got me again. I read the Cliff Notes.

Here, I'll use the proper spelling in a sentence: "Vituperative, aren't we?"

Oh, well, that's what I get for thinking faster than I type these days. ;-)

I suppose that beats the alternative, eh, Mr.
Monger/Toto/Baba/ChetWhack-ins/Whoever-you-are?

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>