I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-openpgp-formats-00.txt

stewarts at ix.netcom.com stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 18 13:04:17 PST 1997

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman at imc.org>

At 09:45 AM 11/18/97 -0500, Internet-Drafts at ietf.org wrote:
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
>This draft is a work item of the An Open Specification for Pretty Good
Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

>	Title		: OP Formats - OpenPGP Message Format
>	Author(s)	: R. Thayer, J. Callas, L. Donnerhacke, H. Finney
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-openpgp-formats-00.txt
>	Pages		: 40
>	Date		: 17-Nov-97

This is also available as <http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-openpgp-formats>.
As the draft gets revised in the future, this URL will always point to the
latest version.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Regular Key PGP Fingerprint D454 E202 CBC8 40BF  3C85 B884 0ABE 4639