Tim May's offensive racism

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Tue Nov 18 11:55:21 PST 1997

On Tue, Nov 18, 1997 at 01:15:16PM -0500, Ryan Anderson wrote:
> > ObThereShouldBeALaw
>
> This one's almost good enough to start using....
>
> ObThereShouldBeALaw: Everyone should be required to submit an
> ObThereShouldBeALaw..

Though I think it would sound a little better as

ObThereOttaBeALaw:

Here's an ObCrypto:

A prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife. "I have decided to
plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant
them?" The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all mail,
replied in a letter, "Dear Wife, whatever you do, do not touch the back
garden. That is where I hid all the money."

A week or so later, he recieved another letter from his wife: "You
wouldn't believe what happened, some men came with shovels to the house,
and dug up all the back garden."

The prisoner wrote another letter: "Dear wife, now is the best time to
plant the lettuce."

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...