No Subject

MakeCash at moremoney.com MakeCash at moremoney.com
Tue Nov 18 09:54:48 PST 1997

DATA
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:37:12 PST
Subject: Make more money now!

"Making Money On The Internet Just Got Easier... InsiderNet
      Internet Marketing. http://www.insidermall.com."

I just found this site and it is wonderfull I signed up, and now I make over $1000.00 a month
in just  a few hours.

This is also the best advertisment for the money. I urge you to try it out.

When you subscribe ,use ID # 1336 to complete the form.

Internet Wealth
 If you've tested the waters, you know there are fortunes to be made on the Internet. You also know
 there's more to it than most would have you believe.  It's not hard... you just have to know how and
 have the right tools and resources. We will provide you with the tools, resources and contacts you
 must have to make money on the Internet.

The best information I've seen on the Net

George

Be sure to enter # 1336 on the form

Good Luck, and I'll see you at the Bank!