-Make A Fortune In Foreclosures-

Biz-Man at Inteligence-9.com Biz-Man at Inteligence-9.com
Mon Nov 17 21:24:57 PST 1997

WEATHERS INVESTMENTS
5144 N Academy Blvd Suite 145
Colorado Springs, CO 80918-4002

Dear Friend:

Make a fortune in foreclosures in a unique way. Foreclosures are
everywere, you can make more money then you ever dream. Don't be
fool by television advertisements asking you to send $100 or even
$200 dollars for there information on foreclosures.
We will send you all the facts you need.

Our booklet will teach you everything you will need to know about
foreclosures.
  *How to buy Foreclosures for pennies on the dollar
  *How to buy property without cash
  *How to deal with lenders
  *4-surefire ways to pick up free equity on property
  *Phone numbers and addresses to call
  *And much, much more

Don't miss this great Opportunity to make your fortune. Making a
fortune in foreclosures book of over 130 pages is only $29.95
plus &4.95 S/H. please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery. if you are
not 100% satisfied, simply return the book, and your money will be
galdly refunded. You can't lose!! Just fill out the attached order
form.

Sincerely,
 WAYNE

Weathers Investments

Weathers Investments
4255 S Buckley Rd Suite 189
Aurora. CO 80013

1 (719)574-2751  fax 1(719)522-0212

Yes! Rush me your book on making a fortune in foreclosures. I am
enclosing a check or money order for $29.95 plus$4.95 for S/H.